CJSA EPOXY ADHESIVE
TWO PART EPOXY ADHESIVE
CJSA Epoxy Adhesive is a two part epoxy adhesive. CJSA Epoxy Adhesive is specifically designed for use with all types of hard substrate. It can be used in areas subject to wet usage. It has excellent adhesion properties to all sound substrates used for internal wall construction. Suitable for new and renovation building projects as well as an adhesive for adhering most types of synthetic grass, timber with a superior curing rate.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- To obtain the best results, the materials to should be dry, clean and free from dust, grit, oil or grease.
- New concrete surfaces must be completely cured. Ensure the moisture content of the concrete is below 5% or below 70% relative humidity. To asses sub-floor moisture/humidity levels prior to adhesive application use an appropriate moisture/humidity reading apparatus.
- Mix Part A (resin) with Part B (hardener). The quantities are at a ratio of 10 parts resin to hardener by weight.
- Stir the hardener thoroughly into the resin until uniform.
- Apply the mixed CJSA Epoxy Adhesive to the substrate.
- CJSA Epoxy Adhesive does not possess any dry or wet tack properties; it relies upon the thickness of adhesive to hold down the material. If the materials do not lay flat, then assistance should be given in holding down with a weight until partial cure has been reached.
- A full cure requires 24 to 48 hours, depending on the ambient temperature and humidity.
Note: The product’s design and performance, its intended use, installation and final confirmation and approval for use, must be provided by the project’s Design Engineer and Project Manager.